Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 weeks and counting....

Ok, so I really cannot bug my student too much about not posting on their blogs when I have been so wretched about keeping up with mine. Seriously, we are only 2 weeks away and there is so much going on that it is hard to focus on the trip. So...I will provide the highlights:

Everyone has their passports and 5/6 of us have our visas

Plane tickets are purchased

500 pounds of books (yes 500 pounds!) are on a freighter on their way to Ghana already- Thank you everyone who made donations!!!

We have 2 "Macgyver Kits" ready to go thanks to our Grad II students- these will be used to make adaptations and mobility equipment for children with disabilities.

We have hotel rooms (I think)

They know we are coming (for sure)

Ok, I am definately getting excited; Ghana here we come!

No comments: